Valentines day is just a few short weeks off and many of you GUYS are still looking for that special way to show some love. You need something sweet and romantic, with no distractions from the kids. Somewhere you can be alone doing something you love and just enjoy being together. For all you outdoor enthusiasts we’ve come up with some ideas that will defiantly have you seeing hearts and stars.
- Picturesque Picnic –Pack a blanket and carry a favorite meal to an overlook for a beautiful change of scenery.
- Wonderful Waterfalls – Spend the afternoon meandering a trail to a lovely waterfall.
- A Boat Trip – There’s something to be said about being Old Fashioned. Paddle your love around in a row boat while telling her all the reasons you lover her.
- Seaside Love– Take a Sunset or a Sunrise stroll along the beach looking for those heart shaped seas shells.
- Star-Crossed Lovers– Grab a comfy blanket and a telescope and head to you favorite ridge and count the stars.
- Couples Ice-skating – Hold hands while skating to those favorite love songs. Afterward warm up with a hot chocolate.
- Cupid on the Move– Sign up for a couples archery class. Just keep an eye on Cupid flying arrows.
- Camp Cuddles – Get away for the night for some camp romance. Rent a yurt at a State Park and cozy up with a bottle of wine.
- Under the Moon– Take a stroll under the moon goddess. Weather it’s a riverside stroll or making snow angels, anything in moonlight is romantic.
- Fire It Up – Kick back next to your fire pit or cozy up next to that campfire , share a blanket make some S’moores and enjoy the time with the one you love.
These are just a few ideas to help you romantics get outside for Valentines day. Just remember that these ideas can be used anytime of the year to show the one you love a little romance.
How are you spending your Valentines Day?